- June 26, 2020-2021 Fourth International Conference on Computer Graphics and Virtuality(ICCGV 2021) will be held in Chengdu, China during February 26-28, 2021.
- June 25, 2020-ICCGV2020 was held virtually during June 19-21 via Zoom in an innovative way.
- January 7, 2020-Kindly note the conference venue has changed to Dorsett Chengdu Hotel. (Read more)
- December 31, 2019-Prof. Tao Zhang from North China University of Technology, China is willing to give a keynote talk in ICCGV2020.
- June 26, 2019-Papers of ICCGV2019 have
been indexed by
EI Compendex and
- June 26, 2019-Papers of ICCGV2019 are listed in ACM digital library. (Read more)
- June 18, 2019-Prof. Bogong Su from William Paterson University, USA confirms to make a keynote speech in ICCGV2020.
- June 15, 2019-IEEE fellow Prof. Ce Zhu
from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China will share
a keynote talk with us in ICCGV2020.
- April 22, 2019-ICCGV2020 (3rd
International Conference on Computer Graphics and Virtuality) will be
held in Chengdu China, during February 21-24, 2020.
- February 28, 2019-ICCGV2019 was held
successfully in Jeju. We truly appreciate your support and look forward
to seeing you in next event!
- January 24, 2019-Due to technical reason,
conference date will be updated to
February 24-February 26, 2019! We welcome your participation and
preliminary schedule is here.
- January 17, 2019-Prof. Junchul Chun will
give a talk about Vision-based interaction techniques for contronling AR
object. To read more details, please download the abstract
- January 17, 2019-Prof. Yasuhiro Matsuda will
give a talk about Finger Braille Teaching System. To read more details, please
download the abstract
- January 17, 2019-Prof. Franklin Bien's keynote
speech title is DSP enabled Glucose Sensing Technology. To read more
details, please download the abstract
- January 17, 2019-Prof. Erchin Serpedin will
give a keynote speech about Digital Signal Processing in Bioinformatics and
Genomics. To read more details, please download the abstract
- December 7, 2018-Appreciating the strong
interest, the deadline has been extended to
December 30, 2018! Don’t miss this opportunity – be involved in
the conference by submitting your paper or abstract
- September 14, 2018-We are pleased to welcome Prof. Junchul
Chun, Kyonggi University, South Korea to make a plenary
speech in ICCGV2019. (Read
- September 13, 2018-Welcome Prof. Yasuhiro
Matsuda, Kanagawa Institute of Technology, Japan to make a plenary
speech in ICCGV2019. (Read
- September 12, 2018-Welcome Prof. Franklin Bien, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, Korea to deliver a keynote speech in ICCGV2019. (Read
- July 11, 2018-Good
news! All papers in ICCGV2018 was published in ICDSP2018
proceedings (ACM conference proceedings series) were indexed by
EI compendex and
- May 30, 2018-Prof. Beomjin Kim from
Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne, USA confirms to make a
keynote speech in ICCGV2019 in Jeju island. (Read
- May 28, 2018-Prof. Erchin Serpedin from Texas
A&M University, USA is to planning to attend ICCGV2019 in Jeju island. (Read
- May 11, 2018-ICCGV 2019 is to be held in Jeju Island, Korea during February 23-25, 2019.
- March 3, 2018-ICCGV 2018 ended successfully during February 25-27, 2018. Thanks again for your participation in tokyo conference！
- December 6, 2017-Welcome Assoc.Prof. Makoto Murakami from Toyo University, Japan to join in ICCGV conference committee.
- November 16, 2017-The submission deadline has extended to December 15, 2017.
- October 30, 2017-Welcome Prof. Yasuhiro Matsuda from Kanagawa Institute of Technology, Japan to deliver a plenary speech in ICCGV2018 conference.
- July 27, 2017- Welcome to ICCGV 2018 which is going to be held in Tokyo durng Feb. 25-27, 2018!